I am a screenwriter, script supervisor, and AD with technical and art skills currently living in Kentucky. I am comfortable painting or manipulating text in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign. I do basic video editing in Premiere. I sometimes code webpages.
- Third Assistant camera (continuity notes), atmosphere appearance as crew in Volumes of Blood, now available from LCfilms
- Atmosphere theater patron in Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories
- Atmosphere Party goer in The Reigns Maker
- Script supervisor on Iscariot: Righteous Assassin (release info TBA).
- Right now I am overbooked with about all I can handle:
- Writing/editing on upcoming medieval drama Knights End.
- Collaborating on a short.
- Designing a logo.
- Comedy feature to be announced.
- A research project.
Most recent site updates
- Very busy. Too many projects. If you are thinking of inviting me to a project, we need a contract and agreed upon terms for payment. I need to finish what I have already taken on before accepting any new projects. Am I the person you need for the project really?
- Many updates needed. Rebuilding. What is so hard about messaging someone on Twitter?
- A short list of my best article clippings is regularly curated on my Linked-In profile. All others are archived on the Writing section of this site.
- I am Vice Chairperson of the Tri-State Playwrights networking and feedback group. Check us out on Facebook!
- I am proud to be crewing as a script supervisor for TPTFilms in Evansville, IN and for Verite Cinema in Owensboro, KY. COMING SOON: